Time, time and half time

It has been wonderful to spend time with my family and friends over the last few days. But it has surprised me how much my niece and nephew have changed in the weeks since I saw them last! My 2 year old nephew is stringing sentences together into conversations! And my 13 month old niece seems so close to expressing her opinions in words!

Time has flown in other areas as well, with my friend's wedding this weekend! Dress alterations in what is possibly record time means I should be ready for Saturday, and yet it doesn't seem real that it is all happening now! The weather should be pretty perfect for an autumn wedding in April, with a forecast of 29 degrees and sunny. I'm really looking forward to celebrating with them tomorrow!

I have been surprised at how much I have missed while being away. Some information is passed on quickly and then not mentioned very often. The latest update on the situation of my aunt and uncle confused me terribly until the back story was given, and then it shocked and saddened me to hear what had happened to their home and family. I am glad they and my cousins are all safe and well, and that the situation will be resolved eventually, but it is going to be a long year for them.

It feels like I have been keeping this blog for so long now, but it has only been just over one month! So much has changed in that time! I have had people read this blog from five continents now! I love seeing new countries coloured in on that little map which shows the audience of this little blog. A few new countries have appeared lately - so if you have recently found my blog, welcome! And thanks to all of you for reading.

How much more will change in the next month? What has changed for you lately?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How I cope

¡Saludos de España! Greetings from Spain!

1458