How much tea to start a blog?

I have been thinking about starting a blog for over a year now, but now seems like a good time to actually start one. (It has taken one cup of tea to make it this far!)

Much as I prefer relating in person or by handwriting, I am interstate from my family and most of my friends this year, and intend to be overseas at some point in the next few years, and this seems a simpler, faster way to keep in touch with people I know, as well as to connect with new people along the way. So welcome to the story of my journey!

As you may have guessed from the title, I am a fan of tea. I enjoy having a cuppa with a book, with a friend, for a time of reflection, or simply as preparation to face whatever may be in store for the day. This is an invitation for you to have a cup of tea with me while you read what I write, and I hope I will hear from you as well.

This morning I had an excellent cup of tea with a good friend of mine, T2 English Breakfast, which she was kind enough to share with me. As I have been interstate already for about seven weeks, this was only the second time I've seen her this year, which made having this cup of tea with her particularly special.

I head back interstate on the weekend, with two new tea blends to try, and I look forward to seeing how this blog will turn out. Hopefully I will be sharing about my study, the books I am reading, and a multitude of other things!

Enjoy a cup of tea (or other beverage of choice)!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How I cope

1458

Let me tell you a story...