AdvenTea: Introduction

A friend of mine gave me an advent calendar. Of tea! I am very much looking forward to this Advent experience! So, for her benefit, and mine, I will be relating my new tea experiences. I promise there will be photos! I'm not sure yet whether I will be posting daily, or grouping tea experiences, but I hope you will enjoy the vicarious experience, and perhaps be inspired to try some new tea experiences yourself!


So here they all are! Aren't they pretty little packages? I can't wait to see what is inside each one.

I plan to have my new tea in the afternoon or evening - when the house has settled down, and I can properly savour a special cup of tea.

So, this is a new Advent experience for me. Do you do anything for Advent? I'd love to hear your Advent experiences too!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How I cope

1458

¡Saludos de España! Greetings from Spain!