Computer makeover - an update

So, apparently my laptop reads over my shoulder when I am writing. Or something like that! If not the day that I wrote Computer makeover, it was the day after that the next thing fell off. It turns out my computer had a screw loose, as when I packed it up a screw dropped onto the table!

I checked - it didn't seem to have come from anywhere significant... so I didn't worry about it too much, just picked it up and packed it in the bag with the laptop. I figured I'd mention it to one of the guys when I saw them, and see if they could put it back. No rush.

We happened to have a computing session for one of our classes this week, so at the end I did mention it to the IT guys. I was amused by their conversation over my laptop - especially when they realised it had probably not been tightened enough earlier in the year when they replaced the keyboard!

So there you go - a tiny little screw was the next part to need attention. Is this the end of my laptop's dramatic attention seeking? Or is this computer planning the next ploy even as I type?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How I cope

1458

¡Saludos de España! Greetings from Spain!