Final term for the year

We are in the final term for the year! Still about eight weeks of study to go. Plenty of study and plenty assignments to do before then, but we are getting into some very interesting topics.

It has been good to see all the other students again, but it has been hard to get back into the swing of studying. I think part of the problem is knowing that I'll be back home just for the weekend, flying there tomorrow morning, then flying back Monday morning. The wonderful reason is partly because I can, but mostly because I have three family events across Saturday and Sunday, including my nephew's birthday party!

Unfortunately this means early morning flights in order to keep it as inexpensive as possible. Thankfully, I will have my Kindle with me, and I can continue reading Murder on the Orient Express by Agatha Christie. I am loving her writing - she manages to surprise me every time! And I'm looking forward to reading Heat Wave by Richard Castle next - the fictional author on the TV show Castle. I've heard good things about the series.

I hope you have something fun planned this weekend too. I wonder what books you have been reading this year? I'd love to hear about them!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How I cope

1458

¡Saludos de España! Greetings from Spain!