Tea Party

I have tried a few new teas recently, but with working on assignments and readings I didn't have much time to write about them. But there are also a few other things I have found which I would like to share with you all.


A new favourite tea of mine is Lady Devotea. I had the opportunity to share this tea with a friend while playing 'Ticket to Ride' recently, the first time we had each tried it, and we loved it! Then on Mothers' Day I shared it with the mother of a friend who is in another country. Since I was unable to spend time with my own Mum, I thought I would spend time with this friend's mother, seeing as she couldn't be here. Lady Devotea is a leaf tea blend, light and fragrant. A lot of tea pot fun!

This afternoon, with heavy rain outside, I tried Russian Caravan. Different, a fairly strong tea. I'll definitely try it again, maybe with milk next time.

I have also found a cool website that makes tea blends and books about tea, both for children! Just a bit thrilled! I'd love to get some of their products to try! What do they change to make a tea blend appropriate for children? Plus, the books look wonderful!

A friend of mine shared this series of photos, which I found beautiful and inspiring. I love Disney princesses, but I think this is a wonderful way to encourage a child to use their imagination in a broader and more realistic sense. Think about the kind of person you want to be, the kind of impact you would like to have on people around you and maybe even the rest of the world, and then consider the challenges it may involve. 

What have you encountered recently that inspired you? Or that looks like becoming a new favourite?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How I cope

¡Saludos de España! Greetings from Spain!

1458