Recipe Challenge: Picking it up again!

In 2017 a friend and I set ourselves a recipe challenge to be completed by 2020. In 2018 I nearly forgot all about it, but I am now staring at the looming finish line and am keen to pick it up again. I have completed two out of 27 categories, so in order to complete it I will need to address one category every two weeks. Eek!

Oh, except one category is to make one dish from each region of Spain... Well, that might take some effort as well! And paella is a separate category!

And so, at the beginning of the year, I sat down and reviewed the categories to begin thinking about what recipes I might like to try, and what time of year might be good to try each of them. Summer might be a good time to try a salad, or any recipe which needs summer fruits, for example.

I will need some help finding recipes, so if you have a favourite recipe which you think matches one of my categories, please let me know! Especially if you have a simple recipe from any region of Spain - preferably in English, but I can work with a recipe in Spanish if necessary.

I am collecting the recipes in a lovely book, and I really look forward to having it full of wonderful recipes I can refer back to.




Which reminds me, I really should have another go at the Lemon Meringue Pie I made in 2017 for this challenge. That was delicious! I can't wait to see what else I stumble across as I seek to complete this challenge!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How I cope

1458

Of snow and mountains